Penis. tiny bumps on head of penis , no soreness and it is not itchy

Posted , 4 users are following.

i recently discover small bumps on the tip of my penis (head) it has been 3 days. i feel no discomfort from them nor do i feel any itchiness . i am sexually active so i am worried about what this might me , is it a yeast infection, friction rash or some type of STI? please if you have any insight i would greatly appreciate it i would like to find out ASAP.

thank you

imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Looks like it might be a yeast infection! Clean with water only and drip dry. If it doesn't start getting better in 3-5 days go see a doctor or go to walmart and pick up anti yeast medicines- usually it's a women's product but makes can use it as well. Males typically get it from women so if your sex partner has this she will keep giving it to you evey time you have sex

• Posted

thank you for the reply. I went to the doctor and he said it looked more like irritation from something. he did swab for herpes just for peace at mind. he proscribed a steroid crime an a anti-fungal cream.

• Posted

good on you for getting checked out. the creams you got should help clear the yeast and irritation. expecting negative results for hsv. keep us posted.

• Posted

Hey Sammy, I have the same thing but mine's closer to my urethra opening. Like you, I have been to the sexual health nurse today and her first comment on seeing them - about two - is that its normal. I had the test done regardless and waiting for the results.

Kindly update thread should anything come up,

Cheers!

• Posted

kuuk,

soo it has been about 5 day since and 3 days using the creams and a thin layer of skin on the head is peeling off and the bumps are going with it which leads me to believe it was just an irritation rather than a STI.

did they proscribe you any creams?

i get my results back on Wednesday will keep you posted!

• Posted

Thank you for the update. I haven't seen any noticeable change in mine as well. I've probably touched/observed the tip of my penis so much this past few days that I have started to feel a mental itch lol.

Also, I have noticed the bump for about 3 weeks now and its almost unnoticeable unless I'm erect.

My results should be back on Friday..

All the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.