penise surgical issue

Posted , 3 users are following.

when i was small one operation occurred near my penise so now a days its size is only 4 inches and width also very little 

please anyone who can solve my problem please 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Can you say more about what the operation was? It seems to me unlikely that it would have affected your size, and unfortunately I don't know of any way your size can be increased. However, what I will say is that whatever your penis size, there is no reason to think there is no-one who would be able to accept it in a partner they truly love. In fact it would be a helpful test that the person you make a relationship is genuine in their love and affection for you.

Work on your confidence and self-esteem in other ways. Your character and personality are likely to be much more important. Love yourself unconditionally. We all have faults and imperfections, some we can change, others we have to learn to live with.

• Posted

Yes, I read 4 inches in your first post. Remember, just as much of men's sensitivity is in the middle and tip of the penis, much of a woman's sensitivity is in the external parts of her sex organs. In my limited experience, whilst deep thrusting can be fun for her, most orgasms are probably due to clitoral stimulation.

I realise I'm making the assumption that you are heterosexual, but even if you are gay, I believe penis size is less important than you imply.

4 Inches is enough to conceive, should you want children.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.