people rubbing nose when I talk with them

Posted , 4 users are following.

It is not imaginery, there is a pattern of almost all people i can prepare of it to touch nose.

I'm seeking someone simmilar human, who could has that kind of problem. Or. at least someone to help me diagnose or have any idea how to get rid or at least favorite this my bloody smell.

Tooth+gums are healty, yearly at the dentist (he told me, my reason is somewhere else not teeth). my doctor don't know how to deal with it. with ENT we exam nose all ok. I was on gastroscopy process, where they diagnosed me gastritis and mild gerd disease.

About GERD and fighting with acid. first of all I don't have heartburn..mabe 5-10times per year. So i also preventively eat prescribed pills proton pump inhibitors (nexium, emozul, nolpaza, etc.) ..sometimes i was take rutacid, rupurut, noacid (these are europan orodispersible meds for calm fire down), bicarbonate of soda, I also have change diet alot, no sugar things, low meat, no alcohol, no smoke, i'm also very active in sport cycling.

Nothing has help me with upper problem neither 10%

I remember this has started some 7 or 8 years ago. I was having surgery for tonsils removal (reason was "detritus" in tonsil stones in caves - i've also had bad breath before, but no any people rubb nose to me). After surgey i need to washing my mouth with some natural mouthwash, it was medicine mixture of 3% peroxide with water. 3 months after my funny terrible life has started.

Please help me, if anyone has any idea or even better knowledge from simmilar example in the past

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You have many problems both physical and psychological and my require rehab.

• Posted

Sorry for my bad english.

What I can. I could only describe this symthom. What smell do I have to trigger people rubbing nose. Something really sour i assume, something that irritating the nasal mucosa at others. This could be ACID i assume.

I also have bad taste if I gain mucus from throat back to mouth. It's almost burn/irritate my tongue sometimes.

So my conclusion is that my stomatch has some problems with holding content...but this is just my thought.

• Posted

Hi Cemmac

It sounds to me as if you have a condition called...'Post Nasal Drip' caused by blocked sinus. It can cause really bad breath and thick mucus that drips from the back of the nose down the throat. It can get stuck in your throat and is hard to clear. You should pay another visit to ENT. The blockage may be caused by polyps in the sinus which may be causing the blocked sinus. Ask your doctor to refer you to the ENT clinic.....

• Posted

The bad breath could really be due to GERD/LPR. I have LPR and I get a really bad breath so I always carry with me some sugar free gums.

• Posted

Yes, and huge problem begins...when gum/mints dont help anymore what they used to.

gums are walkaround, need to find more proper solution ...vegan food i dont know.

they have also surgery when they rebuild lower spintcher...for people with serious problems

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.