people suffering anxiety please read.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi am 23yrs old a few weeks ago i had a break down and ended up in a mental health hospital cos i could not cope with how i was feeling i fort it had helped but just made me worse i come back home and lost the love for my partner i started feeling the same about my son it killed that i was feeling and thinking like i was i started searching for answers made it worse i spoke to people made it worse but the other day i was out shopping and came across some kalms and i got myself them ive stopped taking my nite time tablets and replaced them with the kalms i also take them through the day and i am feeling hundreds times better am getting my feelings back so please if you haven't tryed them i recommend you do i cart say they will work for you but there doing the trick for me.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

From what you are describing, it sounds like you are depressed. Do you take any medication for this? I would advise speaking to a GP and seeing if you can get counselling, as feeling that way must be terrible. I really sympathise with you. I am glad the kalms are working for you but I still think you should speak to someone about this in case they stop working at some point. Good luck and hope this helps in some way xxx

• Posted

I agree with amanda and sympathise with you also.

I used to take kalms tablets before I had to make speaches in work or attend breifings, as good as they are for taking the edge off they never helped as much as anti depressants did.  I am glad they are helping you but it is important that you seek help should your symptoms turn negative again.  All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.