Pep Talk...I badly needed....You may too :)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.

It is because we are different that each of us is special.

Don't set your goals by what other people may deem important.

Only YOU know what is BEST FOR YOU.  

Don't take for granted the things closest to your heart.  Cling to them as you would your life, for without them life is MEANINGLESS.

Don't let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or future.  

By living your life one day at a time you LIVE ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Don't give up when you still have something to give smile.

Nothing is really OVER until the moment you stop TRYING.

Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect.  It is this fragile thread that binds us to each other.

Don't be afraid to encounter risks.  It is by taking chances that we learn how to be BRAVE evil.

Don't shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible to find.  The quickest way to receive love is to GIVE love; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings!

Don't dismiss your dreams.  To be without dreams is to be without HOPE; to be without HOPE is to be without purpose sad.

Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been but also where you are going.

Life is not a race, but a JOURNEY to be savored each step of the way.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Of course I cried when I read this.

Crying is good for the soul.

I cry everytime I read this...because I am worth ALL of this...and so are YOU.

• Posted

Hi missy..this is absolutely, totally, wonderfully written...you are a star missy...you always have been and you always will be...in my heart always lovey....please pamper yourself. Enjoy life...you have helped so many others....be very, very proud of yourself....you deserve too.....

Much love and many hugs...lovely, lovely lady.dee xxxxxx..

• Posted

I love you too D!  I DID NOT WRITE THIS.

I was given this piece in therapy from my therapist and I LOVE it....I read it when I am really down on myself to remember I deserve happiness as does EVERYONE.

I hope you have a great day!

• Posted

Thank you Missy I needed that smile xx

• Posted

Thanks to the Universe for providing this for US...I was given this literature...and I was blessed and I wanted to bless someone else smile

Just paying it forward.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.