Peptic Ulcer with H pylori

Posted , 4 users are following.

My doctor said I have got the type of peptic ulcer which is assisted by h pylori bacteria. So, he prescribed triple therapy (Pylotrip in my country) for me. After having each dose I feel bloating in my abdomen area, pain in the left side of my abdomen and along with that I feel bitter taste when I burp. No substance comes out but the air tastes bitter and also I feel bitter in my mouth when I go around with my tounge on my teeth and other parts on my inner mouth. I have tried tasting other things and I am confirmed that its not my tastebuds because of my illness, after gurgling, I tastes normal but after few minutes its the same bitter taste. What can be it? Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

these are all symptoms of peptic ulcer. 

After your medications are finished, your should feel better. 

• Posted

If these symptoms started after taking your medication, it may be that they don't agree with you.  Go back to your doctor and ask if they can give you something else.  Triple therapy can be hard on the stomach; it doesn't suit everyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.