Per mirror, my vulvar LS is spreading.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Looks silvery/white. Inner labia on the left side and over the clitoris. Same as last viewing (a month ago) but longer. Drat.

I thought I was getting better as I don't have the buzzing feeling anymore and I never had the itching.

I did Clob for 3 weeks every day, then I switched to olive oil for a few weeks, which didn't seem to have done much, went back on the Clob 3 x a week 2 weeks ago.

I don't wear undies anymore but I do wear fairly loose pants and even with them, that darn inner crotch seam is painful when I'm sitting down.

My next appointment at the urogyne is 7/5 I'd really like to reverse this situation before then as she wants to do a biopsy and I just don't want one - esp at my age of 75.

Can't we just monitor it, and assume its LS and try to control it??

Thanks for any advice.

0 likes, 69 replies

69 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Ro,

I have been taking AlgaeCal, a natural product from algae with K2 (menaquinone), D3 and mag and boron. You need strontium, too but cannot take strontium with calcium and boron because they will compete for absorption. Wondering if liquor helps.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.