Perenium and Testicle Pain with ED

Posted , 1 user is following.

I formerly road a bicycle quite regularly, about five years ago. Back then, experiencing pain and numbness in the perenium was pretty common after being in the saddle for a couple hours. I never paid much attention to it because the pain would always go away in about ten minutes. 

Two weeks ago, I spent quite a bit of time sitting on a bar stool at our kitchen counter. The pain I once felt after those bike rides returned, BUT HASN'T GONE AWAY. In addition to the pain, I have been hit with erectile dysfunction, and pain around the epedidimus of the testicles. I'm seeing a urologist, but he is at a loss for why this is happening. Exercise does not make the condition any worse. But, sitting definitely makes it worse.

Anybody experience this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.