peri memo and shaking/jitters writing problem.

Posted , 5 users are following.

sorry to bother you ladies yet again, i cant remember if i posted on here or not, but im so frightened as at the weekend i had right hand tremor and was unable to write for a while due to shakes and unable to grip, funny co ordination, this passed but left me very worried indeed, i do feel anxious and jittery generally with what i thought due to anxiety and peri, but im concerned this is somehing sinister , am spotting at the moemnt ,  as ive not heard anyone else apart from one lady whose ever experienced thisl really am worried, sorry again, debi.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had similar symptoms and just found out my BP was elevated.
    • Posted

hi ok but was your handwriting affected thats my worry, thanks debi
    • Posted

Yes. It was . I was very shaky and uncoordinated. I felt nervous and jittery. Feeling better now my BP is down.
  • Posted

I woulf gus it is anxiety related. I was once really stressed out and drove down the wrong side of yhe highway and thought nothing of it.
  • Posted

Hi debi 

i had those symptoms quite a while back but they do subside, the spotting I think is normal in peri 

Not your one, I was anxious today going to a health assement but was ok just thoughts trying ruin me

you don't have to be sorry to come back with a post like this 

When I come down the stairs in the morning I had a  kind of shakiness so I do understand 

nothing is sinister as long as you peri anything is possible, chin up hugs xxx

• Posted

thanks maria i need confidence and reassurance at the moment, sorry but did you have hand writing prob like me or not, thanks so much hugs debi

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.