peri menopause

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi just wondering if anyone as this in peri my body shakes and my hand wont stp shaking.Am just wondering if anyone knows what would help thank you.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Julie

try some vits ... b6 very good and B12 ..

infact a good Mega 100 B complex is great all round... 

Make sure it has 100mg of B6 in it ..

do you take anything for peri  ? 

Take care Jay ..x

• Posted

HI Jayne yes ive just started taking star flower and menoforce sage tablets.I went to holland and barrette and the lady there recommended these.
    • Posted

Hi Julie

thats good as you need supplements..

sage they say is good for flushes..

re: oestrogen decline... think about bone heath.. ie calcium and vit D..

and mega B 100 complex as it also contains 100mg of B6 in them and is a must ..

B's help with the wobbles, energy, aches and anxiety... we lack B vits during peri and meno 

good luck  Jay xx

• Posted

Oh hey thank God someone posted that.  I thought I was ready for the old age home or else I had the DT's and don't even drink.  cheesygrin  when I get up in the mornings everything seems to wobble until what Jay said until the blood circulation gets moving.  It's hormonal.  sad  Everything is hormones these days!  Nothing surprises me. cry
    • Posted

Ho Dottie i no its horrible i woke up one morning and my hands havnt stopped shaking.
    • Posted

Hi Julie, We have to keep reminding ourselves that it's just a stupid/symptom phase and it will be over soon. Which it will be.  I could hardly walk this morning.  I had to hold onto the bed as I was walking around it.  My time of the month is late so hopefully that is a sign that it ain't coming.  I am having a going away party!  cheesygrin
    • Posted

Hi Dottie..

hope the day gets better for you... bless you holding on to your bed...

its always rocky when you first rise.. ( not your bed ) ooooooo errrrr Mrs hahaha

i mean first thing when you get up, takes a little while to get the balance etc

pants isnt it... i am okay today... off to town after siesta .... get some bits and bobs 

have a great day dottie

Jay jay xx

• Posted

Hi Julie I take a multi vitamin and the B vitamins and feeling much much better.  I still feel like a Weeble but not as wobbly as I was.  biggrin   Plus vitamin D and calcium I started recently....and fish oil Omega capsule too.
    • Posted

dottie

and cake ... Dont  forget cake 😃

off to bed now..

take care Dottie ... Talk soon...

Jayxx

• Posted

Oh yah yah and cake...great for the hips!  The hips are expanding!   cry
    • Posted

Ive just started taking Menoforce sage tablets and starflower from holland and barrette its what the lady at the shop recommened.
  • Posted

Hi Julie, Poor you its horrid isnt it.  early on in peri i started the shakes out of the blue and it didn't stop for months but at the moments i'm ok but i do get the trembles and tingling quite often.  I have no recommendations for you or remedies but hopefully they will disappear soon. just wanted you to know your not alone in this. x
    • Posted

Aw thanks for that Anxious face i was wondering what was going on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.