peri or menopausal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi hope someone can tell me what this feeling is after having a wee i have any way to describe this its like a pressure pulling sensation around the pelvic area .Has anyone had this it scares me.is this anything to worry about . i havent had a period for 2 months is this starting of peri or menopause xx

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kim

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but I get this too. I have it when I'm having my period, but also when I have a uti/cystitis. Probably a good idea to get it checked, but for me it comes and goes but I know it's not a nice feeling. I didn't get it before taking bhrt. Good luck, and try not to worry xx

• Posted

Until I read your post I had forgotten about that symptom. I had similar feelings when urinating last year, not each time but often enough that O thought it was a UTI. But everything below was fine. I always felt it at the end of the stream, almost a pulling type of pressure. Strange sensation, indeed. It just stopped happening as mysteriously as it began.

I hate that my body appears to be sampling each of the 66 symptoms on that list.....😒

• Posted

hi katy thankyou for getting back did you also find you had to wee more and also do you remember how long it took to go also my period is 3 months late im 51 do you think menopause is on its way with all these symptons is this all normal ? thanks 
    • Posted

Hi Kim...I want to say it went away after the summer ended because I realized one day I didnt feel it an th more. That was in September after school began, I teach so it bothered me the entire summer break. Bleh!!!

And yes I think I peed like every hour on the hour! So I would curtail my fluids if I knew I'd be out and about.

Yes, indeed this is all part of the menopause game! Knowing what I know now, I can reach back to other women who are just beginning this ride and tell you to fasten your seat belt for a bumpy ride! You will think you're dying of a different dread disease every other day, but I promise you...we will both come out this tunnel just fine.

• Posted

I have 261 symptoms.... I think we should combine lists! ♥ smile xx
    • Posted

hi sassy me too could go on forever never ending x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.