Peri & Tinnitus?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone's ringing in ears gotten worse? Mine is so bad especially when first waking in the morning? I do have anxiety but I have it fairly well controlled atm

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Just discussed this with my bestie the other night as mine was off the charts loud tinnitus. Like you, had it most of my life, but i can go through bouts of if when it's almost ridiculously loud that it's very hard to concentrate on anything but the intense screeching in my head. I feel like it's cyclical even though Ive been missing periods here and there.

• Edited

its awful isn't it. Our bodies are going through so many changes. I can feel great for a month or so then it hits me again!!

• Edited

yes I have it constantly for last two years, it gets worse when I am under lit of stress. Lately I'm also having left side breast pain, near the armpit, at times it feels like muscle pain but I am having so much anxiety over it. I am going to schedule mammogram, peri symptoms constantly changing, just never ending story it feels like. I'm 41 and it all started two years ago.

• Edited

oh my gosh i just posted asking about armpit pain!! I'm a few days away fro my period and have terrible armpit pain. I do have fibrocystic breasts so not sure if its related. My anxiety has hit an all time high also so i sympathize! I pray we both get some answers.

• Edited

I have had left sided breast pain but in the nipple area. I had an ultrasound and turns out I had a cyst. I have aches and pains everywhere. If i went to the doctor for every new pain I get I'd be there every day haha It's frustrating to say the least.

• Posted

Thank you dear. I went and got the mammogram done, turns out everything is ok on the left side but they want me to go back for another mammogram on right side. Now I have my health anxiety sky high, I hope and pray all is well. I am 41 and this is my first mammogram I got done, they said they have nothing to compare the results with so they want to repeat mammogram to make sure everything is ok. 🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.