Perifirall neuropathy

Posted , 4 users are following.

I posted last week about anybody had laser treatment for on and had no answers yet

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you have had no replies Kenny. I don't think laser treatment is common in the US. I've suffered from NP for 8 years and when I go to Europe in summertime I get laser as part of my PT routine. I know it stimulates blood flow and it should be good for the the condition. However, it's not like I feel much better after treatments.

• Posted

Kenny, I have neuropathy pain in both feet and toes ! I've had this condition for about 5 years now and I've tried EVERYTHING,I mean everything to relieve my pain but with no success !!! On April 3rd,I have an appointment at a pain center in Oklahoma City,OK ! I and the doctor are going to discuss implanting a nerve stimulator ! I've exhausted all injections, some surgery, etc !

• Posted

Hi Donald,

I will be having a nerve block done to see if I'm a good candidate for the StimRouter. Is that the implant you'll be doing as well?

• Posted

Burst or High Frequency SCS will help. I still take medication but the SCS has helped live my life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.