perimenopausal

Posted , 9 users are following.

It is so hard dealing with all of these symptoms when the man in our lives doest ha a clue on what going on with our bodies. It is confusing. I have has so many symptoms including dizinness and feeling so inadequate. I am 46 and the Dr said that no I am going through PM but i have had most of the symptoms in the list. I am so glad to have found this wesite.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I apologize for typing errors.
    • Posted

Sit down together in front of your computer and show him what all the symptoms are, tell him you need him to understand what your going through.

I really really hope you 2 are close enough for him to understand as we don't want another peri relationship split

Good luck

• Posted

I'm very lucky, my OH is very understanding - he has problems of his own (diabetes and associated problems). So we often compare notes to see what bits fell off today!

steve is right, you need to talk. No one WANTS to feel like that and you need to tell him it's not personal and you can't help it. I'm sure he's not perfect.

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

Maybe show your man some of these posts. Mine didn't get it for years. Realised I wasn't kidding once I'd been on HRT a couple of months and things started getting better.

• Posted

I know,. I hate the pain I struggle with in my joints,. But worse I hate the fatigue. Hard to get up and get moving 😁
    • Posted

I can surely relate to the joint pain my elbows and wrist back I'm like you I ache so bad in the mornings it's horrible hate to get the day started wanna just stay in bed at times
  • Posted

The men really don't have a clue.. All I get is.. Donr get shouting. Stop being miserable. You r tired all the time.. Stop nagging... Then they wonder why we bag x
  • Posted

I am so very blessed, my hubby is compassionate and tries to encourage me to do things that may help, like vitamins and exercise. But I often forget the vitamin and even knowing when I exercise it does seem to create more energy,. Lately, I don't have the energy or will power to even start 😞. Tired through mid morning and hurting hips and knees through the night, then stiff in the morning!

I can tell it's going to be a battle to overcome this, I just want to do it WITHOUT MEDICINE! I lost my first husband at age 39, I strongly believe as a result of prescription drug use. I only take over the counter when absolutely necessary! But I truly need this pain to end.

• Posted

That sounds so familiar. You must keep on top of the vits (and minerals), they are helping me. It is just the joint pain to sort now.rolleyes I can't remember the last time I had a complete, uninterupted night's sleep.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.