perimenopause

Posted , 8 users are following.

OK I know this is gonna sound crazy but anyone out there going through Perimenopause have you noticed breast being bigger? I know it sounds weird but mine seem to be bigger to me. 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Doesn't sound weird at all. Happened to me. Went up to a true A cup size. I always joked since I was flat as a board for most of my life-perhaps "puberty" would kick in right before menopause! Ha! seems as though in the increase bust size it did! Don't understand it, but it's nice to have a bit of a "figure" at this late stage of the game. Of course, my mid-section widened at the same time, go figure! lol
    • Posted

Thank you so much!! Its bad enough that my anxiety has got worse and when I notice something different I start freaking out geez I never imagined it to be this crazy!! And haha I'm with you on the mid-section.
    • Posted

No problem at all!

See there are some benefits to this lovely time!cheesygrin

Oh yes, the anxiety does increase as well! I'm going along with Jay's suggestion to take additional Vitamin B 6 in addition to the Complex B and other supplements to try and curb insane anxiety, along with regular yoga classes and that is started to wane a bit. Take good care!

Annie xx

• Posted

YES! that was actually one of my first symptoms of perimenopause...they would be bigger and sometimes sore like they get when you are pregnant. 
    • Posted

Thanks do much lisa!! I'm so glad for this blog and to be able to talk with others that understand and know you haven't totally lost your mind. smile
  • Posted

Hi Donna and other ladies..

I had the size increase too and also they seemed to be constantly tender, like they would normally be before my period was due.

I now reckon I'm about 4 years peri ( came off pill so not sure if that was masking symptoms before that)

This last couple of months though I'm back at normal if not smaller size sad  My other symptoms have also been better so definitely feel all related! I'm hoping the worst is past but just enjoying it while it lasts!! 

Heather xx

• Posted

The exact same thing happend to me and mine were really sore at times, so much so I thought I might be pregnant - which I wasn't...lol. x
  • Posted

Hi Donna

yes the boobs may feel fuller and at times quite sensitive etc, all due to peri hormone 

fluctuations, hormones are erractic at this time ..

jay x

• Posted

Hi Donna. Yup everything has increased around the middle.  I can even toss my boobies over my shoulders now.  💃💃💃💃💃. Good luck to you dear.  xo
    • Posted

Hi Dottie 😃

now dont you go knocking yourself out ☺️

Jay x

• Posted

Hi Jay.  Its better than being knocked up dear 💃💃💃
    • Posted

Lol thanks Dottie I actually thought I was going looney!
    • Posted

Hi Donna,  My in laws already think that 💃💃
    • Posted

Lol shame on them. My husband thanks I am at times lately.
    • Posted

Donna,  Oh well things could be worse.  They could be living next door. lol 👯👯

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.