Perimenopause and Acupunctute

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies,

Been really struggling with horrendous peri symptoms past few weeks.

Looking at alternative medicine for treatment/relief of symptoms.

Does anyone know of any?

I was considering acupuncture. Has anyone tried this and does it help?

Thank you

Dora

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m seeing a naturopath that specializes in hormones. I’m really hoping she helps me!!! She also does Accupuncture which I love and am looking forward to seeing if it helps with my symptoms. I’ll keep you posted!
    • Posted

Are you in the U.S. Angie?  I’m in the U.S. and have been thinking about acupuncture and seeing a naturopath but having trouble finding someone who specializes in hormones in my area.
    • Posted

Hi, no I’m in Canada. I was also seeing a Chinese Dr, that does Accupuncture before my meno  symptoms were this bad. She was great!! If the naturopath doesn’t do much with Accupuncture then I’ll go back to where I was going before. We really have to search out these people it seems! Good luck!! I’ll keep you postedwink
    • Posted

Thanks so much Angie.

I'm going to make appointment to have acupuncture and see how it goes.

I'm really hoping it helps.

Keep me posted. Would love to hear how you get on and your results x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.