Perimenopause and change in body temperature

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for reading my post. Does anyone get fluctuations in body temperature? My body feel a little bit warmer than usual 36.8c, normally I'm 36c, I don't have a cold, cough, or sore throat. I do suffer from the occasional allergy which gives me sinus congestion. My period is due anytime, well hopefully I will get one. Cause I've missed a few periods lately. Anxiety level is moderate today. I'm a born worrier about my health and I get anxious easily.

Hope we are all getting thru with this difficult situation, big hugs to all the ladies on here.

Kdj

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

yes i just was doing this before my last cycle strange what our bodies are doing

• Edited

Hi Pamela

Thanks for the reply.

I seem to be getting different symptoms each week.

I am also getting tingling in my hands and feet, feels like numbness.

The symptoms are overwhelming.

• Edited

YES!! I have been doing this for several months. It usually starts about two weeks before my period starts. My temp will range from 98.2-99.5 during this time period. Ive been experiencing about 99.2 degrees the past couple days with extreme nervous feeling, foggy headed, shaky, fatigue, headache. With everything going on, i feel like what I am experiencing isnt peri related and that freaks me out even more.

• Edited

me too and I NEVER get fevers, I do get cold often but lately I've been chilly like fever and its been 99.1 99.2 thru the night the next day normal then again at night.. I too think the worst (covid19) then think maybe mild case.. also can't wait until test are available to see if I have/had to see if I have antibodies built up.. I do have ra and hashimotos so my antibodies are insanely high just with those 2 diseases hoping they are serving and protecting me against this killer virus as well.. uggh also I get all the other crazy symptoms too numbness tingling,, and bunch more.. you are not alone..keep fighting thru each symptom each day ...

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. Feel a little better today, however this allergy type symptoms is ongoing. Feel like I'm getting the flu but I don't. It's been ongoing for some weeks now. Feels like I have the urge to sneeze but I don't sneeze. Lol.. Its soo difficult to face so many symptoms every day.

• Edited

im due in 4 days and actually doing this again this month anxiety is high scared to death if this virus thing. i have a headache today woozy head and sinus been acting up for awhile again so im having bad anxiety over all this.

• Edited

Hi Pamela

I was due a period on the 6th, not here yet. Past few days I'm having higher heart rate. 80 to 85, can drop to 55 too. My body temp is OK now. However I'm also having bad headaches. And my BP is up and down. Its never ending. Honestly I know how you feel. It's not easy for all of us but we have to keep strong and push forward.

Kdj

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.