Posted , 14 users are following.
Hello there, I thought I'd start a newer thread about perimenopause and severe joint and muscle pain. Has anyone else experienced this, and has anything helped?
Here are my details:
- 48, seem to be in perimenopause
- for months have been having severe pain/stiffness in upper left arm, then left shoulder, then both upper legs, then both hips, then both thumbs, then both wrists, both elbows, both feet... practically everywhere
- strange left-side tongue/throat/facial pain started last summer; mostly under control now with very low dose clonazepam
- severe fatigue and brain fog
- have seen several specialists; rheumatologist has said she doesn't think I have autoimmune disease but is doing more tests
Does anyone have stories/information to share? Thanks very much.
2 likes, 14 replies