Perimenopause bloating- seriously!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all. Anybody here get ridiculous bloating around the period since hitting perimenopause? I think I'll just live in my sweats for now. 😦

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yes i do it sucks lol sometimes i have it all yhe way thru it and after a fee days ! i feel like two people lol! our bodies have no ckue what they want to do im on day 8 of cycle and feel bloated still and breasts hurt

• Posted

Yes I'm getting this now. I have been feeling this off and on for years since peri hit. At times it is worse than others. Right now I'm experiencing the bloating in my chest, back and stomach. It's the worst. Nothing I do seems to relieve it 😩

• Posted

Hiya

I am two years post menopause and still getting the severe bloating!!!

I feel breathless sometimes with it as i feel like my stomach is pushing up into my chest.

Thought i would have been over all this crap by now but not so

I am so over it!!! x

• Posted

same with me i look like i can give birth anyday. the nausea is bad heart palps like no tommorrow night sweats i get woke up with like a falling feeling keeps me up for hours. hot flushes and gasssss oh boy. theres always sonething. get adjusyed to one thing then 5 more pop up. its hell. so ur not alone. god bless stay safe

• Posted

Thank you for your replies. This so frustrating. I was just put on a water pill for my blood pressure and I thought that would help some, but noooooooooo... !!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.