Perimenopause Itching

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi can anyone help have beenough tested and am in perimenopaus. I have started itching down below. It is driving me mad. Has anyone got any ideas on what to do , is there any natural remedies?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You can try Summers's eve vag wash. It does help to balance ph. Or is it possible you have a yeast infection? Also very common in Peri.

• Posted

HI, I have had a cream for that. But am still suffering. Thank you for suggesting something.
  • Posted

I'm not sure if I'm peri or not (having a hysterectomy soon so not sure it matters any more) but I've been suffering for a while now with itchiness down below; felt quite sore as welll but no abnormal discharge. I guess I can look forward to it getting worse if they take my ovaries too.

Hope you're feeling better soon Jo

• Posted

I wash with coconut oil, then if I need more relief, I mix a little moisturiser ( hypoallergenic, no additives) with a couple drops of tea tree oil in the palm of my hand, then apply that to the itchy bits. Works a dream for me. Not washing in soap is also a must.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.