Perimenopause SUCKS!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I want to resign from the following position: Poster Child for a Severe Menopausal Transition!!

Here is what I am dealing with...

1. the sensation of cold water flowing through my body
  2. alternating boiling hot and freezing cold
  3. waves of nausea
  4. cracking joints, especially my jaw
  5. crashing fatigue
  6. prickly skin
  7. numbness
  8. GI problems
  9. bloating
  10. Hopelessness, Frustration, and Despair!

Can anyone relate to these symptoms?!

I force myself to keep going, no matter what. I will NEVER give in to these symptoms!!

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

hi, i have all of those, my symtoms eased off for a while, but the past couple of months have been horrendous, but i will never give in

• Posted

Yes! I have been in peri for about 5 years and it's really rough. I think it's getting better and then something new! Hold on my friend. You're not alone!

• Posted

Hey Bev...

I have ALL of those symptoms you posted and then some. Be well, my menopausal sistah!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.