Perimenopuase :(

Posted , 9 users are following.

I am on day 5 of my period and an experiencing severe nausea. My period has pretty much stopped so i am not sure what is going on?? I started feeling really foggy headed, slight headache with severe nausea yesterday and it hasnt let up at all. Does anyone else deal with this?? I usually have nausea but its when i ovulate. i have never experienced this early in my cycle. Anyone else???

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

yes im on day 7 and feel like im dying didnt sleep last night im exhausted worked all day have two kids that annoy me i have no energy nauseous as hell i have been on a diet for a little over a week and i feel so emotonial but i hold it in and the anxiety ughh i feel like im in a transe with one rhought of whats wrong with me am i crazy losing my mind ughh its hormones and i probably shouldnt have started my diet right bedore period go figure i was dine two days ago!!!

• Edited

my last period was terrible. i had a migraine, horrible cramps, and insomnia, then in the 4th and 5th day i was dizzy and slept over 12 hours both days. my husband was worried and wanted me to go to the doctor but there wasnt anything they could do so i refused. my periods are ruining most holidays and family functions. 2 weeks out of the month i am in bed. my parents complain they dont see me enough but they live an 1 & 1/2 away and on the few days i feel well i have tons to do around the house and errands. perimenopause has drastically changed me and my life.

• Edited

You should see a doctor Christine if you are in such a bad way for two weeks. Not fair on you or your family.

• Edited

I am so sorry you are having such awful periods! Mine are bad the first 2-3 days and then just spotting for a day. My cramps are the worst when i am bleeding heavily. I understand about feeling unwell the majority of the month. I deal with severe nausea about 2 weeks out of the month, and then sore throat, headache the rest of the month until my period starts again and then it starts all over.

• Edited

Christine,

I am experiencing the same thing. Two weeks out of four feeling like I've been run over by a train. It's no way to live.

• Edited

same with me mam

I feel dizzy , head pressure and lots of headache

My parents and friends always complaint me i am not interested meeting them

No one understand my pain

• Edited

Having it right now. TMI but I also get really bad diarrhea with my periods now- nausea and diarrhea for at least three days.

• Posted

Hi Tara,

Yes, dealing with the same this month, and hating every minute.

My periods were all.over the place the last half of 2018 and all of 2019. And I felt like this every time. (Sometimes 2x a month, sometimes skipping a period in between, but every time i had one, I felt like days 5-10 of my cycle were just like you describe.

I don't know if it's pure random luck, or if it's really helping, but I started low level estro patch plus low level progesterone pill in Oct 2019, and 3 out of the 5 months since then, I actually didnt feel as bad as normal.

This month, I feel like hell.

Hoping you feel better soon!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.