Period absent for 3 months straight, just came recently

Posted , 2 users are following.

it came on Monday, and started off light and brown for a few days but now its red and heavier. It has been red for three days now and I'm just wondering will it be normal from here? I'm terrified it is going to last longer than normal that has been my nightmare for years and they make me extremely depressed every time I get them as I am trans ftm. I am 16 years old. I'm thinking the cause may be stress, I'm just very concerned that it will last longer than 5 days because I honestly don't know how much longer I can deal with this I'm absolutely exhausted.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.