period after 7 months

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all after 7 months of no period it came back yesterday no symptons before it started but did have diariah .I so frustrated as i thought i was going to go into menopause .

Strange thing aswell been getting strange dreams waking up not being able to think clearly .Iwas just wanting to know if anyone has been experiencing these things . My mood swings have come back too .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

same happened to me last week no period for 6 month's then bam. anxiety and over thinking is through the roof to xx

• Posted

It happened to me after 8 months no period. I was p****d. Now My periods are very very irregular and I get extra emotional at times. I really want to give my uterus away.

• Posted

I went eight months without one. Then started again and one for a year and then it just stopped. I hate to tell you but menopause is no picnic either. Unless you're one of the lucky ones that has very few symptoms. I hope you are. 🤗🤗

• Posted

Sorry to hear that, on 47 and 2 months no period but have had ear throat issues, havnt gone to doctor yet, tinnitus for the year as well for a year anyone else have issues like this? Do u think I'm in perimenopause plus heavy period in the year leading up to nothing for 2 months

• Posted

Ugh! That is frustrating! Sometimes feel like I get light cramps and other symptoms but no bleed for 8 months. I have a sneaky feeling it will happen before the year is up.

• Posted

I've never went that long without a period, but i've had the weird dreams with difficulty waking up. So many of my dreams were what i call mad dreams in which my husband was cheating on me or doing something else totally unacceptable. My mood swings and depression were insane before i started taking bhrt .

• Posted

Moody, my dreams are terrible too. I wonder why? I used to have good and l dare say prophetic dreams. I'm also having a hard time recalling my dreams. I read that's a symptom of menopause.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.