Period after a D&C and also fibroids

Posted , 2 users are following.

What’s been some of your experiences? I’m new to all this 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What's D&C 🤔🤔 My experience has been HORRIBLE😢. I had heavy bleeding, constipatiom, EXCRUCIATING PAIN, anemic, dizzines i get dizzy and back pains i don't know if that have to do with fibroids though🤔🤷🏾. I started my period today and so far it been very very light I prey it stays like this 🤗🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

• Posted

A D&C is when the doctor scraps your uterus, I had to have one done because I had a heavy period for a month and big blood clots ( sorry if tmi) this is my first period since having it done and it has been hell. Before actually starting It hurt and was very uncomfortable to walk so the doctor thought I had a infection put me on norco and told me if my symptoms didn’t improve in 3 days to call back well no improvement so he sent me in for a ultrasound. By far the worse ultrasound ever!!!!i almost flew off the table a couple of times, well the ultrasound triggered my period and It’s been hell!! Severe cramps (norco doesn’t even touch the pain) so glad I’ll be seeing my doctor Monday hopefully I can convince him to take this fibroid and polyp out 

• Posted

Well good luck on your I hope they remove those little monsters soon🙂🙏🏾

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.