Period-bv

Posted , 7 users are following.

So how can I diminish odor during my period?? All I have rn is the old tea tree oil on a tampon method.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

And I'm not too sure it's actually helping. Have you tried this, and what was your experience? Also, what other things do you use during your menses?

• Posted

Use the cream i have previously named it took away everything on me just give it a try it contains a very good probiotic thats why it works.
    • Posted

Okay I understand, and your referring to vaginal suppositories? When I've tried suppositories in the past they seem to just leak back out. It saddens me, because they are super expensive.

• Posted

Nope i never in my posts refer to anything as suppositories please don't get confused is a cream and is not going to say vaginal cream it just says Isoconazol you inserted in tje vaginal area in and out at your own risk of coarse all i could say it cured me, and thats why i did this post to share what worked for me in the hopes that it could help others as well.

• Posted

Hello how are you. I saw your message on another post and I want to thank you for naming a possible product. I have been suffering with bv for at least 20 years. This past January I stopped being able to cover up the smell and it was the beginning of my downfall.

Your quality of life truly suffers because of this disorder. I can't begin to tell you about the time and money I've spent to rid myself of this, but to no avail. I would love to get this isoconazol.... but I've searched on the internet and have not been able to locate it. I am in the US. Do you know where I can get this cream?? Please help if you can. Blessings to you.

• Posted

Try to find a Mexican store sometimes they carried it there i know i seen it here we are Military and i seen it on a Mexican store outside our Post if that doesn't work i could try to get you one but i have no idea if they let us share e-mails numbers or anything like that in here lol

• Posted

Use the cream i have previously named it took away everything on me just give it a try it contains a very good probiotic thats why it works.
  • Posted

I don't ever have the smell during period it's just the normal blood type smell I wonder why

• Posted

This is what i found out, The foul odor you notice when you change your sanitary pad after several hours is actually the smell of the dying red blood cells that nourish the growth of bacteria. You also develop bad odor during period because pads block the flow of air to your genital area.
    • Posted

29 (just) x

I change real regular I don't like the fullness and I have real heavy periods do pass Arnt on that long , but the smell is like a fresh blood smell reminds me of the smell I first smelt when I first started my period

I used to use tampax but my clots are that bad now I carnt I have to let them pass xx

• Posted

In my personal opinion i feel like pads allow everything to come out like it supposed to without anything blocking the flow and tampons only get as muchest it gets absorbed in them l believe living things carrying higher health risks than pads would is a personal choice, but just know your blood smell is normal and at least is gone when your period is over smile

• Posted

Yes my point exactly, that's why I don't like using tampax.

I do prefer towels now as my periods are a lot worse after having a child ,

Plus the pains I have I dont like having something stuck up there

My bv was always there then disappeared on my period bug surely came back straight after when I took the antibiotics it went away in July an I have been bv clear untill about a week or so ago, but I also started smoking again about 4 weeks ago through boredom and three weeks later the bv started discharge was loads bit of ?an itch any way just came on a period couple days ago and it went away but is there slightly but not so much today I think it's the smokes that do it for me like a cycle so I smoke once the build up is there then it begins then I quit ??an after 2 weeks it calms down ?see I used to smoke years ago but gave up when I got pregnant and hadn't smoked since but recently I started having one a night and it led to more through day but I don't smoke now I've stoped it as I don't want to smoke it was just through boredom really im waiting to see iF the bv has gone in the next week or so by its self , before I gk go for the metronidazole again xx

• Posted

If i may save you some time metronidazole only stops the symptoms doesn't cure the fungus i say that from personal experiences and from the experience of others woman's whose blogs i have read ad soonest medicine wear out u would be back with your symptoms i been there, try to get a hold of the cream i named i want you to get better our vaginal were made to selfclean but when a fungus attacks it is hard to heal it's self, it needs help and the Isoconazol has a strong probiotic in it's ingredients and thats the reason it works is much stronger than the pills and yogurts besides that they take way longer in our bodies to even get benefits from it good luck keep me updated.

• Posted

Hi Yazz. So I actually live next to the border and am hoping to go buy this cream this afternoon at Mexico. My question is I think I'm set to get my period soon. Should I wait to start this treatment after my period or can I start and continue using even during it? Thank you so much. I hope to find comfort with this!!

• Posted

Hi Maria I would definitely start using it after you are done with your period please let me know if it worked for you remember apply it before going to bed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.