Period Clot Help- Graphic image (you were warned)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Help! I'm getting weird jelly ish light coloured period clots lately. Some are larger and some are smaller. I've lost about ten lbs in the past three months.  I don't know why this is happening. 

My cramps are also very painful. 

How does this look ?? 


0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

  • Posted

    We cannot diagnose here.  Best bet is visit a gyenocologust to discuss this.
  • Posted

    I have had clots with periods; they are common although mine were never jelly like.   I take Nurofen immediately and that stops the pain.  I would see your doctor.
  • Posted

    Hi inkiepie

    Is there any chance you may have become pregnant and miscarried at a very early stage?....whether this is the case or not you need to be referred to a gynaecologist. Go see your doctor for a referral....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.