Period Delay

Posted , 4 users are following.

worried about my girlfriend. She got her periods delayed by 4 days. She has been suffering from loose motion,fever,vomiting and slight cough & cold lately.We had dry sex many times and 15 days back  we were fooling around and Somehow I  touched her vagina and rubbed her down there with dry precum on my finger. If loose motions and all other health problems mentioned above are a reason of delayed periods.Or these are the symptoms of pregnancy? She was already suffering from loose motion, vomiting and fever before we got intimate the other day. What should we do? Plz. help Thanks!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I don't know what loose motion means, but just go buy a pregnancy test and then you guys will know. I doubt she's pregnant from precum on your finger.
  • Posted

Oh dear. Well firstly this is a UK site and I would guess you are not in UK.  While it is not impossible that you have made her pregnant it is pretty unlikely and to some degree may depend on when this happened. The fertile time is about 14 days before the period is due to start.

If she is not pregnant why on earth do you not get some reliable contraception?  It's far more fun if you do not have to worry!  Surely you could get some condoms wherever you are? 

And they need to be used before you start any form of foreplay.

If she is pregant then what you do is determined by your laws and your wishes.  In UK termination is a possibility and the sooner that happens - if that is what you want - the better

• Posted

Hi Simon. How would treatment b much different in UK than elsewhere? Also how do u suspect Amit is not from UK? Just asking. 😊
    • Posted

Well it will normally be free at the point of use!  This may not be the case in all other countries.  Birth control - for example - is totally free simply by visiting a doctor.  Pregnancy testing kits are available over the counter in pharmacies and in shops. My local shop has a special offer "2 for £1"!

Emergency contraception "morning after pill" is available free to younger women in pharmacise.

Oh dear I could be considered as racist I suppose if you simply consider the name. That was not my intention.

My underlying feeling was - I suppose - that as so many posters here are not from UK ["what is UK what is GP was one question] that if I had those worries I'd go straight to GP.

• Posted

Loose motion is a polite way of saying "diarrhea" ["the squits"]
    • Posted

Hahaha... OK.. That must be something from British English . We don't use that in the states. We say diarrhea, the runs, the squirts and some other much more vulgar terms I'll leave out.
  • Posted

If your g'friend was "already suffering from loose motion, vomiting" etc. before u got intimate the other day, why r you getting intimate?? I doubt that she asked for it. Why aren't you bringing her ginger drinks for her vomiting and soothing her with cool cloths for her fever. What should you do?? Take her to a doctor! And for gawdsake, keep it in your pants and your fingers in your pockets!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.