Period help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been getting symptoms of getting my period for about a year now and I get nothing I’m 14 about to be 15. My doctor said that if my period doesn’t come soon I have to get a hormonal treatment. Help?!???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Omg that sucks. From experience birth control sucks. Your body gets used to it so you either don't get your period at all or you bleed everyday until it regulates amd that can take up to 3 to 6 months! I first started with the pill to stop post partum bleeding but then i stopped it when i stopped bleeding cuz i never wanted to get on bc in the first place and i started full on bleeding again after 1 day of not taking it. So i did nexplanon though i didnt get a period for a year and a half it sucked in the end and now im on the depo shot. Its a never lasting cycle if i would of tried alternatives before messing with hormones i would of still been regular. But thats just my experience. I used to neve

R get my periods at your age but i wasnt worried too much about it

• Posted

I would not worry about it too much. In most cases you usually get one eventually and if u don’t, you can get treatment for it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.