Period is 11 days late but negative test

Posted , 1 user is following.

My last period ended on December 14th, and about 4 days after that period I started getting brown discharge which some days was quite heavy and smelled real bad. That lasted for about 3 weeks up until the week before my period was due. I was due to start my period 11 days ago. About 5 days into my missed period I took a pregnancy test just to be sure and it came up as negative. I honestly don't think I'm pregnant, I haven't had any other symptoms (haven't even had PMS) but don't want to completely rule it out as a possibility.

does anyone have any ideas about why it's so late or know what I can do? Late periods aren't the rarest thing in the world for me, I've had them be around 2-3 weeks late before, but that hasn't happened in about a year or so.

thank you x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.