Period is late almost 5 days & I had sex for the 1st time

Posted , 3 users are following.

My last period was May 6th. A week before I had protected sex for the first time. But then I got my period so I'm sure if I am pregnant it wouldn't be the 1st guy I had sex with. Or would the 1st guys sperm stay in my body 5 days and my last perood is when it was concieved? Later on May 21st, I had protected sex, he used a condom and it was quick. Like he went in and pulled out. I had sex with a 3rd guy but no condom was used and this was closer to the 28th of May. It is now June 10th, I am sort of irregular. Last I remember ive had my period start around the 6th for 3 months now. It depends if I get sick. And after the 1st guy, I started to have loose stool. I still have it with occasional abdominal pain. It's been a month now with loose light brown stool and I've been staying hydrated. I started consuming more fiber. An apple a day for a week and it felt like my stool was getting back to normal but I stopped and it still feels like diaherea some mornings. Or I have a lot of gas and air burps. Am I prego? Or is it a gastritis? Or gall bladder infection?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You listed many diagnoses. Perhaps you need to do an intestinal ultrasound?
  • Posted

Exactly you need to go to the doc they will tell whats going on with you.what problem you have. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.