Period Pain a week before my period is due!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ugh great as i sit here at work i have now got period pains that are like shooting pains into my stomach.

My period is not due until next Friday but could be earlier as my cycle can vary by a couple of days lately.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get cramps a week before my period and have been for the last few years. I'm actually glad it happens because I know that once I start cramping, I know my period is on its way! The life of PMS.

• Posted

Yes very although i can do without the extra torture right now.
    • Posted

HI dawn i have had this too for a long time but it's mainly to the right side for me and goes around the stomach what about you?

• Posted

Varies to be honest, a lot also depends on how stressed i am too.

It also feels like a knot in my tummy too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.