Period, period, wherefore art thou period?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I was put on Cilest (combined pill) in December 2015. I was on it for 6 months before I decided to come off it just to see how long my natural menstrual cycle would take to come back. Anyway, last month (June), I was rather shocked and happy that it came rather early. This month on the other hand, it still hasn't shown up and I've been experiencing all PMS symptoms. I know they don't regulate straightaway and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My cycle took ages to regulate from bc pills.

I would wait and see making yourself worry or stress will also delay your period too.

If your worried maybe speak with your gp.

Hopefully it will show up soon.

• Posted

Thanks dawn57104. Much appreciated. Mine were regular before then went irregular, bc regulated and now slightly irregular again. Soon find out smile

• Posted

Guess who showed up last night? Yes, Mother Nature with AF! Only trouble is, I had to be sick first before it kicked in. Had a dodgy stomach and therefore had to vomit, then could feel that all too familiar wetness. Hopefully I can be back into a regular pattern at some point!
    • Posted

sounds like fun with that, there is a lot of sickness bugs going about.

hope you feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.