Periods and the conceptive pill

Posted , 2 users are following.

Due to troublesome periods i have been put on the conceptive pill to try andand help after havinhaving a ovarovary removed. I am apprapproaching my Time of the month and struggling with pain more than ever. Anyone been in this Situation

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI Eleanor,

I'm not sure I can help but I had one of my tubes removed after an eptopic pregnacy, and always had some sort of pain befor my periods, I can say its not as bad now( was 14years ago, Really ive always seen this pain as a sugn my period is going to start and my body is working normally as It should. Since youve had your ovaries removed your body is working harder ( thats how I see it). Have you been back for a check up? let the dr know about your pain, if the op was ok then Is your body adjusting. give it time, Try and stay healthy and eat n drink well. Ive got a book by Lisa Lister, ( I think its called The Little Red Book) Ill get back to yoy on that, sorry. Well worth a read. Our womens bodies are amazing! You are strong enough to cope with more that you realise. Oh also I have had to change mill pill a couloe of time since ,one was a micro pill, now im on Cerelle I take ever day. They have ALWAYS been irregular but now not as frequent or heavy. Lisa Lister helps you get intuoch with your Womens cycle ( aparently men have a cycle too! ) phaa! She is awsome, I went to see her at a mind body and spirt show. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.