Periods every 2 weeks????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi again ladies...

So Im pretty freaked out as yet again I have just got my period which is only 14 days from when the last one started! Meaning I havd had just 7 days of no bleeding. This has been the case for last couple of months and guess whose anxiety is sky high?

Thanks ladies x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I’m the same.  Bleeding most days for the last 4 months.  It is really common.  I suffer from high levels of anxiety and am dreading the possibility of a biopsy.  However it is better to limit anything sinister.  I’m sure you are fine xx

• Posted

Thank you. Im up to date with smears and no other symptoms. Im just never sure if it really is 'normal' x

• Posted

Sarah, I missed two months (thought I was finally out of the woods) then bam, big period hit out of the blue, lasted 7 days.  Now when I should be ovulating I started spotting. First pinky red, the brown and stringy now brown and I feel crampy. It’s just so annoying. I don’t get stressed anymore because I know I’ve had every test known to medicine and I’m fine. Try not and stress, if you’ve been looked at and are ok then it’s just stupidpause.
    • Posted

Thanks Suzanne. Everything that happens these days sends ne into a panic!
  • Edited

I have been missing the odd period and then have had 2 in the last 4 weeks.  I guess anything is normal at this time of our lives.
  • Posted

I'm the same, mine are all over the place with spotting in between. Freaking out every time it happens. They found a small polyp so it's either that or peri. Last period lasted 9 days, half of them quite light. Then it stopped and for a day I felt normal again and happy, only to start spotting again today as it's nearly ovulation time.

So fed up with it.

All ok apart from the polyp and biopsy came back clear but I still feel anxious all the time.

Hope you get it sorted soon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.