11 Replies

• Posted

I have suffered from PN due to herniated discs causing sciatica and disc are collapsing pressing on nerves . I have to do exercises from PT hoping that I can manage this without surgery.
    • Posted

Hi  I have PN caused by meds according tomy medical reports. However it worsened yesterday and today.

Today I have fasiculations and spasms in both feeet . Scary stuff.

Which exercises are u doing? How are you?

• Posted

Which medications?

Can I guess Amiodarone or fluoroquinolones?

• Posted

both actually .Cipro and  I just found an old prescription for amiodarone!!!!!
    • Posted

Amiodarone can stay in your system for years.

Google "history of amiodarone"

• Posted

Fortunately I only took a couple of tablets. Bloody hell!
    • Posted

I took it for about 5 months prior to first cardioversion and again before second one WHEN no one knew that if you were already taking warfairin that the warfarin dosage should be halved nbtil I researched it.
    • Posted

Why were you prescribed them and if you were why did you not take them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.