Peripheral/Sensory/Autonomic/Motor Neuropathy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have symptoms of all of this. Anybody else got that? Im only 20 and want to run again but my feet easily blister and i cant feel my heartbeat. Can diet reverse this? i also have metabolic issues and rarely get hungry. i dont feel like im living anymore. im in college and want to do things with my life. how do other young people with these issues build muscle and tone the body? i'm losing so much muscle tone in my legs

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to see a doctor?
    • Posted

got a nerve conduction study. i know what they're giong to tell me. you have neuropathy but thats it. go back to a primary care to get other tests. i know what i have and its worsening 

• Posted

do u have this condition? how do you workout?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.