Permanent BV cure with no maintenance therapy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Oh my god, I think I've permanently cured my chronic BV! I had it for four years. Poured over the research. Found short term fixes, tried antibiotics, but, wham, it always came back after sex. This time, it's stayed gone, with no maintenance therapy!

I used boric acid capsules VAGINALLY for three days (Do NOT ingest!!). It's an antiseptic, and gives you a clean slate. There's plenty of research out there on it.

Then I took a 90 billion active probiotic supplement that does NOT contain L. gasseri or L. inners. for 30 days. After that, it was gone for the first time in four years. You MUST buy refrigerated probiotics. The reason probiotics haven't worked before is it was either the wrong strains or they weren't kept cold and the probiotics died. PLEASE TRY THIS, AND IF IT WORKS FOR YOU, PLEASE COMMENT HERE!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Do you think that a 50 billion probiotics would work because i bought some a week ago and i dont see any changes really. The discharge and itch is still there.
    • Posted

The 50 billion only cured it temporarily for me. The symptoms would disappear, and my Ph would go down to normal, but it always came back after intercourse. This time it's staying away even after lots of sex. =)
  • Posted

You can purchase pH paper with a range of 3.0 to 5.5 for much cheaper and more accurate at home testing of vaginal pH.
    • Posted

Thanks for the info i think i will try the 90 billion if the 50 one don't work for me.
  • Posted

Hi I'm very interested in trying! Where did you buy these probiotics to ensure that they were refrigerated?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.