Permanent continuous flashing in eye since having thousands of blood vessels lasered

Posted , 2 users are following.

had 2 big vitreous bleeds and since the last session all around the edge of my eye I have a kind of flashibg almostblikevan aura migraine   The consultant didn't seemed concerned when I told him but I feel very vulnerable and would feel better if others experience this. Any suggestions ??  Abigailfing 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello. Do your doctors know of any reason for the hemorrhage? I have had extreme headaches right after laser but then it gets better. Sometimes light sensitive days cause headaches but I've never seen flashes. I've never met anyone like me yet and I'm curious to learn everything I can. 

• Posted

Hi Brenda.  Yes my blood vessels are very much weakened by the fact I’ve been a type 1 diabetic since birth !!!  It’s what happens !!  

Hate having the drops that dilate the pupils. . I hate that more than   the  lasering 

Hope you improve   Anything to do with eyes is really scarey I think !!!

Take care 

Abi

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.