Permanent groin spots?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So a few years ago I wore really tight boxers that etched into the sides of my pubes. then at some point, these became kinda spots on each side. sometimes they would become infected and i didn't know what to do. I seeked medical advice. they initially suspected it was an sti but I'm a virgin. later, a doctor dismissed me and said the spots are permanent and I'll just have to deal with them for the rest of my life. I didn't get to ask her why. her statement has proved true so far as they've gone down and partially healed but have never disappeared. can someone explain what this is and what is going on? sorry for the lack of knowledge but that's rlly all there is to it

thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.