Persistent Left Elbow Problem for over 3 years now, prior help useless, giving internet a try

Posted , 1 user is following.

Old

Recent

So the first picture in each old/recent shows my left arm and you can noticeably see how different it looks from my right arm which is the proceeding photos. For context, I feel like I've damaged my funny bone numerous times, which may have dislocated my ulnar nerve and my whole elbow in general. When I work out, it's way harder to use my left arm (e.g. bench press, bicep curl, dips). I realized that I may have dislocated my left arm further by trying to lock it back in place. When I twist my wrist on my left arm and flex, I can feel and hear a sort of clicking sound, which is opposed to my right arm where when I do the same motion, my bicep moves fluidly/normal with my wrist rotates. Another piece of context is that I may have torn my shoulder, but this happened after the fact that I knew I had elbow problems.

I'm just wondering any ideas of what I can do to treat this condition or alleviate it at the very least, as this deformation has discouraged me from going to the gym and ultimately just makes me more frustrated. Ideas of where (specific medical/chiropractic institutions) I can go to treat this would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thank you so much for hearing my story, and I would love to hear any feedback!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.