Persistent threadworms

Posted , 2 users are following.

sad I am posting this in desperation as I am a 59 year old woman and have tries everything!!! to get rid of threadworms- to no avail!!!

I have had a colonic irrigation session, tried pripsen and ovex, have applied seroius hygiene- cutting my nails, changed the bed every nght for a fortnight, change underwear 3 times a day, tried wormwood, pumpkin seed extract,

vitaklenz and I am at my wits end.

I have been to the doctor(who had NEVER dealt with this problem??)

I am embarrased to go again but I don't know what to do and it is so irritating and uncomfortable

Any suggestions please?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Consult another doctor get on some drugs ASAP
  • Posted

I know that threadworms hate sour foods. A well known anti worm treatment in Poland is sourkraut and sour cucumbers ( not pickled ). But you have to eat a portion of either one every day till you feel better and then a week after that. Throw in a grapefruit or a very sour orange every day + some crushed raw garlick. It should weaken the little buggers and \"prepare\" the particularily tough ones for a chemical attack. Though in many cases the sour treatment is enough to make them part with you.

Incorporate sourkraut into your diet ( once a week or so) and forget the worms! You can make a delicious soup (add sourkraut or chopped sour cucumbers AFTER other \"regular\" soup vegetables are soft and boil for 10 mins) or stew sourkraut with some tomato paste and smoked sausage.

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.