Personal experience

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have been on cit for around 14 weeks now and have worked wonders really have but just done days I have the feeling of total awesomeness then for some days have feeling of total doom anybody else had this? And does it pass?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey James, this is normal don't worry.  When you recover on these meds, you'll find recovery comes in patches ..... feel great, then not so good ..... this can be days or weeks.  It happens, but this is still your body adjusting and if you just let it be there, carry on with life, you'll notice it will lift again.  It doesn't mean you need to increase your dose ...... it's a normal part of recovery.

You may even get a low period after a year ..... though rare ..... but again it'll eventually disappear and the low times will stop coming.

K x

• Posted

Hi James sounds like you doing well .

You going to get down days.but you must keep focused and cheer your self up and be positive never negative as you will always find it.

Good luck

• Posted

You know what they say about laughter. It makes you strong.

And bird of a feather flock together. So be around people who are up beat not down .as you will be dragged either way .we all got here in different ways I stopped enjoying my self and took on everyone's problems.I had a bit of hypnotherapy which was fantastic. Now I am a better person than before. Still taking 20 CIT ,just in case I suppose. But never let sh*t get me down. I cleared my stress table ,and now I only put on my table what I believe I can handle nothing else. You sound positive and if you are a promise you this is just a bleep. A do over a chance for you to reset .

• Posted

Hi jamesirwin,

Were on the same week. Week 14, i feel the same way,, good days followed by not so good but eventually things will get better and better,,,

Hoping that your med will fully kick in....

Just keep in touch and update us

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.