Personal Help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm sorry but do any of you ladies know when it is safe to have sex with your man? I heard it can make things worst. But my catheter is about to be remove in a couple days from my doctor and I feel like i'm healing well. Thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I had my surgery done a month ago n had a quick recovery. I managed to have sex after two weeks but it was quite painful. A month on n the cyst has resurfaced. It's really uncomfortable having sex even after a month which I didn't expect as I was feeling fine after surgery

• Posted

Thank you. I don't want to get worst because I'm so happy with the results so far and taking my baths three times a day. I just want to c
  • Posted

I just want to completely recover. But how do I know when I am? 
    • Posted

Best way to know is when u have no discomfort. When u can walk around freely. Go to the loo without any pain etc. It may be disgusting but in the shower have a feel around. If there's no tenderness u should be fine. I would recommend waiting till ur catheter is removed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.