Personally made earplugs? Do they work?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone,

So, I have a question for those of you with a very light sleep and therefore use earplugs to sleep. Normally I use the wax ones, but if someone snores next to me, they don't work. I just hear them and can't go to sleep. I've seen there are these earplugs made specially for your ear, that cost around 100$ but that promise to make you quite 'deaf' at night. Has anyone of you tried them? Do they work?

Thank you so much in advance.

Ester

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

From all indication, you're a very light sleeper, otherwise you shouldn't lose your sleep over someone next to you snoring. It could also mean that you have a problem falling asleep. But don't even let those people scam you into spending that much money on a claim that has not been verified. Earplugs that make you literally deaf? Ridiculous claim! That's a SCAM!! Run!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.