Petechiae inner arm

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello back in April I was in the ER due to extreme abdominal pain, been through labor and this was worse. Also unstoppable vomiting... my wbc was at 15,300 but went home and was fine. After that I noticed a couple petechiae pots on my face but nothing crazy. Recently I have had spots on my inner a (pic included) no trauma to area. Also a few days ago i deceloped a textured hot rash on my face that i have had maybe 2 times in my childhood. Also my legs have bruises on them constantly but i dont take it to serious because ive always bruised like this...but i also have a couple of small bruises bigger than petechiae but purpulish and one more thing ive noticed i cant remember things that i just heard or got asked to do and my husband has noticed it to and jokes that i have short term memory loss. But im worried i may have a blood disorder but i dont want to go back to the dr because i feel like they wont do anything and i dont want to pay for nothing.. but i am kind of nervous. Just trying to see if these symptoms should be of concern.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Did they tell you what caused the abdominal pain when you went to ER? With a wbc not to bad it would be worth you going back to the Dr. See a different one if you must. It sounds like it could be a bacterial infection. Easily treated with a short course of meds or can only get worse if you decide to just leave it. Are you in the US or UK?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.