Petrified after finding this... Vp? Hpv?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Absolutely freaking out. Can't eat or sleep. Spend my days crying. Docs inly taking telephone appointments. What could this be? I've googled everything from hpv to vp to lichen. Going out of my mind!!!!!!!

Not sore. No discharge other that usual discharge. Not itching or uncomfortable. Pink colour. Please helo

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Pics in reply. No white ness. Feel soft. Absolutely stressed to bits. Please help

• Posted

Everything looks normal to me. Looks like just remnants of your hymen. but to be sure get Checked for warts

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. The lumps are on my labia minors it's hard to tell on the photos. I'm praying it's vp as they don't look like warts from what I can from looking online

• Edited

looks totally normal to me. i actually had the same worries and my dr told me it was totally normal. labias have all kinds textures. if you are worried still thoughi suggest making an appt. I’m sure it will help ease your mind speaking with a professional.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I see Dr today. I am absolutely petrified! Thanks for your kind words

• Edited

Hey I went to doctor yesterday she said it looks completely normal not hpv and that everyone's vagina is different. Skin changes over time and with age x

• Posted

I've no idea tbh, could be fordyce spot but I've no medical experience. Go to docs ask for a female one and get checked hun x msg me if you want to talk x

• Edited

imageim really hoping someone will reply. i am dealing with a bump in my anus. i have to mention that on sunday i had anal sex. im frustrated too because it is only telephone appiontments. does this look like genital warts in my anus? someone please help me it is a white line. not really a bump does not hurt but i have been a little itchy.image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.