PF Footwear help

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffered PF for several years and tried everything the doc

could throw at me until i found skechers shapeups, the ones

with the rocking sole not the other ones because when you tread down on the sole it puts extra support on the bridge of your foot, oh and they dont look weird when you have them on because

they compress and look flat to the floor.

I bought mine when they were expensive but you can get them really cheap now but make sure you get the right ones and you will need to use them pretty much all the time or the pain returns, I have a pair of black trainers, a pair of normal type shoes and sandles so you can get different ones, but make sure they are the skechers shapeups and they are also the rocking sole, I have bought other brands and the sole is to hard.

I have now been pain free for the past 5 years but if i try to wear other shoe brands, the pain returns but I think it's a small price to pay for no pain.

I hope this helps

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi helen, I have suffered with pf for 5 years too, and i have also found the sketchers shapeups the only shoes to help, I had tried all other trainers , insoles injections , but nothing worked until i went private and had my feet measured in a gel and had special insoles made for me, .I now wear these with my shape ups and I have been free from pain for several months, I was amazed the other day when I was able to wear a pair of hotter sandals with a wedge heal for about 2 hours .
  • Posted

Hi Helen2171,

I'm sure you are right and I'll tell you why.....I just found Ryke Womens Relief MaryJane Toning walking shoe!!!! They are just like the curved Sketchers tennis shoe, very thickly padded so they run small but they have all sizes and even very wide widths on Amazon. These cost me $17 and no shipping!! Can't beat that price....they don't have a tongue bc it's a MaryJane and no laces but my foot is swollen so thats why I bought them. Had no clue how great they would be on my heel..bc that whole leg has issues so I got them for a different reason but they are great quality like Sketchers and really thickly padded so get a size bigger than your real size for sure. Very exciting to finally find something so affordable and I know the relief is in the curve make of the shoe and the very thick padding. Try these yall!!! So much cheaper than anything else yall have tried I bet.

• Posted

One more thing....I got them on sale I think and they are normally like $25....so still very affordable and different colors.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.