pf has been drunk again

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi. Sorry I've not been there for you.....i tried to help a friend but I ended up drinking too x

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi everyone. Sorry not been in touch but been to ill until today to look at my iPad. Been detoxing again and doing ok now. Day 3. I hope you are all doing well. 

Vickiilou, you sent me a private message yesterday which I accidently deleted so can you send me another so sorry not got back to you!

And deidrie, how are you? Hope you're feeling better now..

will stay in touch now I'm on the mend!! Insomnia is bluming awful, but better than drinking :-) xxxx

• Posted

I hate it when we stop and then we STILL have to be sick for like a week later.  Hang in there paper....you got this....

I also understand not being able to use the computer when detoxing....detoxing s*cks.

• Posted

Couldn't agree more. I've just done a month sober
  • Posted

I can't remember who told me. But I've always known they are and not part of NHS. It's on their website somewhere. X
  • Posted

Hi to paper fairy....and all the other posters on here....

I truly hope that you are all well and happy....even when we struggle, there is always light at the end of the tunnel ( albeit..a very long one. )...I am feeling well again at the moment.....because I have lost all of my tolerance ....thank heavens #!! After three drinks I feel sozzled...and then fall asleep...the worst part for me.....and always has been....is the horrible, black depression I feel the next day......BUT....EVERY SINGLE DAY SOBER IS SOMETHING TO BE VERY, VERY PROUD OF....xxx

I truly hope you are all well, you are all.in my thoughts and prayers.....take care all ...a remember..a slip does NOT mean the end.....big hugs to you all...DEIRDRE xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.