Phimosis and balanitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

So,. I have mild phimosis and I have been doing some stretching exercises to expand it, but recently I have discovered that there is some white discharge which smells horrible near my foreskin, I did some research and I think it is balanitis, as I cannot fully retract my foreskin, How can I apply antifungal creams or is there another way to treat balanitis?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Treatment depends on cause - if you have a discharge this certainly is not Balanitis - I suggest you see a doctor or go to a sexual health service and have all of what you have going on properly diagnosed .......

• Posted

I am not sexually active and the discharge looks and smells like smegma, not sure what else it could be other than balanitis or thrush.

• Posted

Unless you are a doctor, I suggest you see a doctor or go to a sexual health service and have all of what you have going on properly diagnosed ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.